RHI Compliant & Approved Heat Meters accurate to MID Class 2
Metering Solutions supply energy/heat meters for heating applications for the UK Market which are designed for industrial/commercial and domestic applications. The comprehensive range of energy meters are approved to EN 1434 and MID class 2; these approvals guarantees conformance to installation, operating monitoring and maintenance and also allows these to be utilised for the RHI scheme.
- Heating systems up to 150degC
- Ground source heat pump (GSHP) monitoring
- Biomass boiler monitoring
- Combined heat and power (CHP) monitoring
- RHI scheme monitoring; listed on the RHI Meter Database as an approved product under the RHI scheme
Showing all 5 results
Ray Mechanical Energy Meter
- Suitable for use in Heating – cooling – heating/cooling applications
- MID approved class 2 from ND 15 mm qp 0,6 m3/h ...
SCYLAR INT 8 Energy CalculatorEnergy calculator for universal use in systems for heating and cooling measuring. Highly accurate recording of all billing data in ...
SHARKY FS 473 Ultrasonic Flow SensorThe SHARKY FS Ultrasonic Flow Sensor can be used for flow measuring in local and district heating systems. The ...Read More
SHARKY Ultrasonic 775 Energy MeterThe SHARKY 775 Ultrasonic Energy Meter can be used for measuring the energy efficiency and consumption in heating systems for ...
SITRANS FUE380 Ultrasonic Flowmeter
- Suitable for use in heating applications
- MID Class 2 (DE-10-MI004-PTB013) approved
- Installation in any RETURN pipe position – horizontal, vertical or titled
- Complete ...