- Internal real-time clock
- Internal self-monitoring (GSM level, battery voltage)
- Daily transmission of the stored values
- Two pulse inputs, two alarm inputs, Other versions on request
- Version with analog input (0/4…20 mA) available
- Meter readings each hour
- Analog values in 15-minute intervals
- Optional: pressure sensor: 4…20 mA; 0…25 bar
GSM multilog stores the meter data at regular intervals (eg every hour) and transmits the information normally once a day via SMS to the server GSM multilog cockpit. The mobile phone card needed for SMS data transmission is pre-installed ex works.
The GSM multilog cockpit receives and archives the incoming data of the GSM multilog and provides it to the user over a secure and password protected website. So there is no need for the user to operate with an own data centre – not even in large projects! Alerts and much more information such as statistical data and evaluations can simply be managed by using the GSM multilog cockpit.