½″ / ¾″ / 1″ / 1¼″ / 1½″ / 2″ / 2½″ / 3″ / 4″
- Suitable for use in heating applications
- MID Class 2 (DE-10-MI004-PTB013) approved
- Installation in any RETURN pipe position – horizontal, vertical or titled
- Installation in FLOW pipe position is optional
- Complete range from ND 15 mm qp 1.5 m³/h up to ND 100 mm qp 60 m³/h
- Temperature range +5 to +105/+130/+150degC for heating application
- Electronic sensor control with monthly memory, historical memory and event memory
- Extremely low power consumption enabling a long battery lifetime (16 years in standard use)
- 24Vac or 230Vac supply option available
- Radio option integrated
The SHARKY 775 Ultrasonic Energy Meter can be used for measuring the energy efficiency and consumption in heating systems for monitoring or billing purposes. The measurement principle is static and based on the measurement of the transit time. Ultrasonic technology offers many benefits : no moving parts (avoids wear and tear of the metering components), low pressure loss, large metering dynamics and low start flow rate, in-sensitiveness to suspended particle.
Fully electronic compact or remote heat meters using ultrasonic technology for recording energy and volume data. Highly accurate recording of all billing data in a heating circuit at medium temperatures ranging from 5°C up to 150°C depending version.Download Data Sheet
Get in Touch / Request a Quote
Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.