- Accuracy: ± 0,2% of the read value.
- Repeatability: better than ± 0,1%
- With or without display.
- Programming trough 3 internal keys or PC.
- Galvanic separation: all inputs and outputs are separated between each others and with the power supply.
- Housing material: Aluminium or AISI304
- Programmable functions: low flow rate cut-off, bidirectional, dual range, peak cut-off, empty pipe, alarm limit, batching, low flow rates error curve linearization, etc.
- Available optional modules for Fieldbus, Profibus DP, MODBUS and HART
The ML210 converter is used in all those markets where high performances, communication buses, flexibility on the number of inputs/outputs, batch applications, data storing are required.
Get in Touch / Request a Quote
Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.