1/8″ / ¼″ / 3/8″ / ½″ / ¾″ / 1″ / 1¼″ / 1½″ / 2″ / 2½″ / 3″ / 4″
- Body material: SS AISI304/316
- Nominal diameter: from ND 3 to ND 100
- Flow range: 0…280 m3/h
- Nominal pressure: from PN 16 to PN 25
- Wide choice of process connections.
- Liquid temperature: from -20 to +150°C
- Lining materials: PTFE
- Wide choice of electrodes materials.
- Accuracy and repeatability data are according to the chosen converter
The MS 2410 ‘sanitary’ sensor is specific for food or pharmaceutical plants. It is resistant to the vacuum (absolute 200 mbar at 100°C), ideal for CIP cycles, 3A and FDA certificates.
Get in Touch / Request a Quote
Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.