1″ / 1½″ / 2″ / 3″
- Flow Rates to 200 GPM (760 lpm)
- Mechanical or Electronic Registers with Optional Preset & Printing Functions
- 1″, 1½”, 2″, & 3″ Models (All Sizes Are Not Approved in Every Market or With Every Option)
- Companion Flanges Standard, 150# RF ANSI Adaptors Optional
- Anodized Aluminium or Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel Shafts
- PPS Rotors with Carbon or Teflon™ Bearings
- Viton™ or Teflon™ Seals
- 400 PSI (28 BAR) MWP with Electronic Register
- 150 PSI (10.5 BAR) MWP with Mechanical Register
- Complete Range of Accessories
- Strainer, Air Eliminator & Air Check Valve for Refined Petroleum Products
- Strainer, Vapour Eliminator & Differential Valve for LPG Service
- Mechanical Preset Valve with Linkage
- 1-State & 2-Stage Solenoid Valve
The TS Flowmeter has EEC pattern approval which is awarded by the UK National Weights and Measures Laboratory; the range of flowmeters are also approved by various worldwide standards which indicates a superior accuracy and performance of this range in the bulk transfer of Hydrocarbon fuels (excepts liquified gas). Please note only 1 1/2″, 2″ and 3″ versions are approved.
Available with either mechanical or electronic registers these meters can be assembled to suit the most demanding operational requirements as they are able to measure high volume transfers within a 0.3% tolerance band.
Get in Touch / Request a Quote
Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.