2″ / 2½″ / 3″ / 4″ / 5″ / 6″ / 8″ / 10″ / 12″
- Direct reading on black digits rollers for cubic meters and spinning dials for litre consumption
- Super dry dial register
- Cast iron flanged connection rated up to 16 bar pressure (232 p.s.i.)
- Cold water up to 30degC
- Available for 2″ to 12″ pipe work
- Suitable for Horizontal installation or Vertical installation
- Pulse output via easily replacement reedswitch which can used for batching or linking to remote monitoring equipment (i.e. counters, AMR systems or BMS (building management systems).
The WI-N IRRIGATION Water Meter can be used for borehole, irrigation and dirty water application due to the ‘paddle wheel’ design internals; this allows debris up to 30% to pass through the water meter without causing damage. These are issued with test certificates which can be used for environmental agency monitoring.
Get in Touch / Request a Quote
Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.