2″ / 2½″ / 3″ / 4″ / 5″ / 6″ /8″
- Direct reading on black digit rollers in cubic meters and spinning dials for smaller litres measurement
- PN16 cast iron flanged connection for pressure up to 16 bar (232psi)
- Cold water up to 30degC with safety up to 50degC
- Available for pipe work DN50 2″ to DN500 20″
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical or incline installation to class B
- EEC approved to directive 75/33/EC up to DN200 8″
- Optional pulse output for linking to batch controller or remote monitoring systems (i.e. counters, radio units etc)
The WPH-N Woltmann Water Meter has been designed for domestic, commercial and industrial applications. These are used for high flow rates with a relative constant flow rate profile that needs to be measured. Due to the constructions and design it provides long term accuracy stability.
Get in Touch / Request a Quote
Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.